Brandons's Online Journal
Sunday, February 22, 2009
  T1W7:Activities Outside School
From Monday to Sunday i only have to stay back on wednesday for my CCA(Badminton) and the rest of the days i normally go home to study or do myhomework,rest.On wednesday,my badminton usually lasts from 3.30-5.30 about 2hours from then.I am involved in this activity as i can work a balance schedule on studying and playing and also i like this Badminton CCA alot and i also had been playing since young.Furthermore,it does not really affect my school work or studying as it is only on wednesday and in this situation i can have a timetable for playing and working out.I am not really stressed about having a CCA.For everyone else they should have a CCA too to balance his/herself and exercise their body and be healthy.
 
Don't click here!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]